Rajasthan tour Packages from Bangalore
Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- * Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basic.
- * Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- * Welcome drink on arrival.
- * English News Paper on the Vehicle.
- * Battery van your way to Taj Mahal.
- * Special Agra Sweets Named (Petha).
- * Camel Ride at Jal Mahal in Jaipur.
- * Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- * Excursion of Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- * Surface transportation by Air Conditioned Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- * Personal assistance by Kausalya Trip India representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- * All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- * All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- * Air Fare/Train fare.
- * Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- * Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- * Monuments Entrance Fees.
- * Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Hotel checks in & check out time is 12 noon.
Hotels are subject to availability.
Base category of rooms in all hotels.
We reserve the right to revise the cost.
The "Rajasthan tour packages from Bangalore" avails touring the various stunning destinations of half desert Indian state. Though the tour begins from south India with explorations of heritage sites and contemporary developments in Indian IT city 'Bangalore' but it gradually inclines towards different Rajasthani cities and finally comes to an end in Delhi. In the desert state you would explore the stunning setting of Udaipur, pay tribute at holy town Pushkar and discover the Rajputana heritages in Jaipur. In the national capital, the final destinations of tour you would get to see the colonial and medieval heritages.
The tour package of Rajasthan that commences from Bangalore stretches upto five nights and six days and proffers the ample time to gain insight into rich Indian culture.
Day 1: Arrival Bangalore
- On your Bangalore arrival our tour representative receives you at airport. He greets you and escorts you to hotel.
- Bangalore is the IT hub of India, housing numerous technological parks and other industries. For being largest exporter of software, the city is also known as 'Silicon Valley of India'.
- When you arrive in hotel, check-in, enjoy dinner and stay for overnight.
Day 2: Bangalore Sightseeing
- Enjoy the yummiest meal in the Bangalore hotel and proceed for city tour.
- The sightseeing attractions of the city include Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Fort, Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, Bangalore Palace, Mayo Hall and Government Museum.
- In the evening enjoy your timing by roaming around city street and checking the area.
- Returnovernight stay and dinner.
Day 3: Bangalore – Udaipur
- After having sumptuous cuisine in Bangalorehotel guide transfers you to airport from where you would catch flight for Udaipur.
- Once you arrive in Udaipur you would be directly taken to hotel. Check –in hotel and get relaxed.
- The sites of tourist interest include the Pratap Memorial, City Palace Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari, Jagdish Temple and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- The stupendously beautiful city of Udaipur is home to several natural and manmade lakes, thus, it is also known as 'Lake City of India' and 'Venice of East'.
- Go for boat ride on Lake Pichola in the evening.
- Take lavish dinner and enjoy overnight stay in Udaipur hotel.
Day 4: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
- Once you enjoy satiating breakfast in Udaipur hotel drive to Ajmer district of Rajasthan. Here your first sightseeing excursion would be tour to the Dargah of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti.
- Chauhan ruler 'Aiaipal' laid the foundation of Ajmer district which is flanked by Taragarh Fort.
- After visiting Dargah proceed towards holy town of Pushkar. It's the only place in the world where temple dedicated to lord Brahma Temple is enshrined. Take holy bath in Ghat and have darshan at main temple. Thereafter continue your journey to Jaipur.
- When you arrive at Jaipur our filed representative directly take you to the Chowki Dhani – a five star resort built in traditional Rajasthani village style. At resort drive pleasure in local fold dance and music performed by local artists over dinner.
- After dinner leave for city hotel, on reaching check-in and have soothing sleep.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi
- In the morning after breakfast leave for city excursion. The first destination is going to be Amber fort. Placed 11 kms away from the city at one pint of history it has served as the capital of Kachwaha Rajput rulers. The fort is located on the top of a hill in Aravalli range. Here you can enjoy elephant ride from base of hill to fort.
- Continuing the sightseeing of city, you would explore the other monuments like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, and City Palace. Later in the evening guide drives you to airport. Catch flight for Delhi.
- On reaching Delhi, you are directly taken to a hotel where you have fine dining experience and enjoy the overnight stay.
Day 6:Delhi Sightseeing & Departure
- Post breakfast leave for sightseeing tour of Delhi City.
- Basically Delhi is broadly categorized in two zones: New & Old Delhi.
- In the evening time our filed representative drives you to international airport from where you would take the final flight to home.
- Our "Rajasthan tour packages from Bangalore" ends here.
- 3 Nights 4 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour Package
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour
- 11 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Wild Life Tour Package
- Rajasthan Tour with Luxury Train
- Incredible Rajasthan Tour
- Rajasthan Royal Tour
- Rajasthan From Delhi Tour
- Rajasthan Tour from Mumbai
- Rajasthan Tour Packages from Ahmedabad
- Rajasthan tour Packages from Bangalore
- Rajasthan Tour Packages from Kolkata
- Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Best Rajasthan Tour
- Rajasthan Palace on Wheels Tour
- Rajasthan Tour Packages From Surat
- Rajasthan Tour Packages From Pune
- Address :Dhruv Rajasthan Tours- DELHI 68 Ber Sarai, Top Floor Near JNU CAMPUS New Delhi – 110016
- Mob: +91-11-60500051 (India)
- Mob: +91-9818191035 (India)