Rajasthan Tour Packages from Ahmedabad
Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- * Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basic.
- * Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- * Welcome drink on arrival.
- * English News Paper on the Vehicle.
- * Battery van your way to Taj Mahal.
- * Special Agra Sweets Named (Petha).
- * Camel Ride at Jal Mahal in Jaipur.
- * Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- * Excursion of Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- * Surface transportation by Air Conditioned Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- * Personal assistance by Kausalya Trip India representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- * All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- * All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- * Air Fare/Train fare.
- * Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- * Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- * Monuments Entrance Fees.
- * Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Hotel checks in & check out time is 12 noon.
Hotels are subject to availability.
Base category of rooms in all hotels.
We reserve the right to revise the cost.
"Rajasthan Tour Packages from Ahmedabad" proffers the opportunity of visiting to a land where Mahatma Ghandhi laid the foundation of Sabarmati Ashram i.e Ahmedabad, tour commences from this city of Gujrat and comes to an end in Delhi. In-between other destinations a traveller would get to tour are Lake City - Udaipur, holy town – Pushkar, and Pink city – Jaipur. The package brings the unique combination of natural vistas, contemporary sophistication, historical possessions and sacred sensibility together.
The five nights and six days tour package would avails travellers to explore the Rajasthani cities, national capital and Ahmedabad – the fastest growing city of Gujrat.
Day 1: Arrival Mumbai
- After landing on Ahmedabad airport our tour representative offer you the first toast of Indian hospitality. He escorts you to already booked hotel On hotel arrival check-in and unwind.
- Ahmedabad, the fifteenth century city is the largest state of Indian state Gujrat. This second tier metropolis is famous for housing numerous tourist attracting sites and considered as epicenter for Gujrati culture.
- Night stay and dinner in Gujrat Hotel.
Day 2: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
- After enjoying sumptuous cuisine in hotel drive towards various attractions of city.
- The sightseeing destinations include Siddi Saiyad's mosque, Jama Masjid, Dada Hari Baoli, White marbled Hathee Singh's Temple, Sabarmati Ashram and Calico Textile Museum.
- During the evening time explore the of city for selecting souvenirs.
- Enjoy lavish cuisine and overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
Day 3: Ahmedabad – Udaipur
- Post breakfast in the morning drive towards Udaipur. On arrival check-in hotel, relax and unwind for an hour, thereafter leave for Udaipur city tour.
- In watermarked city you would visit Sahelion Ki Bari, The Pratap Memorial, City Palace Museum, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir and Jagdish Temple.
- In the evening time enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- The spectacular Udaipur is the watermarked city which is famous by the other names: 'Venice of East' and 'Lake City of India'.
- Dinner & night stay in Udaipur hotel.
Day 4: Pushkar – Jaipur
- After early morning breakfast drive towards holy town Pushkar in Ajmer district of Rajasthan.
- Foremost in Ajmer you would visit the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti's Dargah. Ajmer district was founded by Chauhan ruler 'Aiaipal' and is flanked by Taragarh Fort.
- Visit to Dargah will be followed by visit to holy town Pushkar. It's the home town of only Brahma Temple in the world. After holy bath in holy Ghat and darshan in Brahma Temple continue your journey to Jaipur.
- On Jaipur arrival you would be directly taken to Chowki Dhani – a five star resort built in traditional Rajasthani village style. Here you would enjoy performance of local folk artist over dinner.
- Now leave for hotel, on arrival check-in and take good night sleep.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi
- In the morning after breakfast visit Amber fort. This fort is located in the outskirt of Jaipur city on hill top of Aravalli range. Here joy ride on elephant from base of hill to fort would definitely entice you.
- The next destinations are Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. In the evening time checkout the street market. Later in the evening you would be transferred to airport to catch flight for Delhi.
- On Delhi arrival guide escorts you to already booked hotel. Check-in hotel and enjoy dinner.
- Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 6: Delhi Sightseeing & Departure
- After having breakfast in the morning, leave for sightseeing tour Delhi city.
- The attractions of Old Delhi are Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort and Raj Ghat.
- In New Delhi you would visit Humayun's tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate and Lotus temple.
- In the evening time guide will transfers you to IGI airport from where you would board flight for home.
- "Rajasthan Tour Packages from Ahmedabad" culminates here.
- 3 Nights 4 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour Package
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour
- 11 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Wild Life Tour Package
- Rajasthan Tour with Luxury Train
- Incredible Rajasthan Tour
- Rajasthan Royal Tour
- Rajasthan From Delhi Tour
- Rajasthan Tour from Mumbai
- Rajasthan Tour Packages from Ahmedabad
- Rajasthan tour Packages from Bangalore
- Rajasthan Tour Packages from Kolkata
- Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Best Rajasthan Tour
- Rajasthan Palace on Wheels Tour
- Rajasthan Tour Packages From Surat
- Rajasthan Tour Packages From Pune
- Address :Dhruv Rajasthan Tours- DELHI 68 Ber Sarai, Top Floor Near JNU CAMPUS New Delhi – 110016
- Mob: +91-11-60500051 (India)
- Mob: +91-9818191035 (India)
I booked a travel package of Rajasthan for me and my friend. It was a 15 day trip of India's desert state. Most of the cities we visited were well connected with national highways, providing us the easy accessibility of various places. However, some areas were congested making for us difficult to reach on time that may be because of development works on going on places. We loved our heritage hotel stays at Jaipur and Udaipur. We enjoyed the excursions of remote villages and desert. Good execution of trip.Samuel, Newyork
I booked a travel package of Rajasthan for me and my friend. It was a 15 day trip of India's desert state. Most of the cities we visited were well connected with national highways, providing us the easy accessibility of various places. However, some areas were congested making for us difficult to reach on time that may be because of development works on going on places. We loved our heritage hotel stays at Jaipur and Udaipur. We enjoyed the excursions of remote villages and desert. Good execution of trip.JHON